Ukraine: the alternative road ahead
WEDNESDAY 9 JULY 7pm
Ukrainian Socialist Solidarity
Ukraine is suffering from war and a deep social crisis that has implications for all of Europe. Many are asking what has happened in Ukraine.
What is the role of Russia and the West?
How should we respond?
This forum is a unique opportunity to hear an alternative, first-hand analysis from leading socialists and trade unionists from Ukraine and Russia.
NINA POTARSKAYA, of the Left-Opposition, director of the Centre for Social and Labour Research, socialist candidate in the Kyiv elections.
KIRILL BUKETOV, of the Praxis centre Moscow, and the Global Labour Institute.
Hosted by John McDonnell MP
Committee Room CR10, House of Commons
Via the main St Stephens Entrance
More on Ukraine
- Call for unity against Ukrainian-Russian oligarchs
- Justice for Kryviy Rih Miners
- Appeal of the Kryviy Rih Basin miners to the workers of Europe
- What really happened in Odessa
- System failure - both East and West
- Get fracking - corporate plans for Ukraine's future
- Only solidarity will save Ukraine!
- Defend Ukraine's right to self-determination
- Vultures circle Ukraine as economy collapses
- Ukrainians die for themselves, not East or West
- Ukraine insurrection against brutality and state corruption
- Ukrainians up against the oligarchs
- Giving Please Release Me a new meaning